Anonymous asked: Is there any room for plus sized women in prostitution?
Please use the term sex work. I honestly don’t even know how you got past the header of my blog without realising that the term is sex work.
Yes. Yes, definitely, 100%. Not only is there a significant niche for BBW (big, beautiful/busty women), but all woman are suited to sex work simply based on body type/looks.
The general perception that
a) Men are all attracted to slim, young, toned women, and
b) All sex workers are slim, young, toned women (or scrawny junkies)
IS UTTER BULLSHIT.
I used to really believe that men liked a certain kind of woman, that sure, if you were a curvy hourglass with perfect tits you could also be attractive, but really, lets not kid ourselves, men would always choose a young, slim, toned, busty woman if they could.
When I worked at a hostess club. We had a massive range of women on the fairly small staff (the manager was a smart man.)
- a tiny, elfin, toned and fake tanned little thing with a bimbo persona and bleached ends. Size 0.
- a tall, bouncy, athletic and tanned girl with a perfect bubble butt and big blonde curls. Size 10.
- a short brunette with big lips, inch long hair and a sarcastic attitude. DD boobs, big belly (that she didn’t cover, tiny skinny legs.) Size 10.
- a curvy, wobbly, 6 foot, plus size, tattoo-covered brunette with white skin, small boobs and a loud mouth. Size 12.
- A slim-ish, but not toned, pale, tall, small breasted red head with short hair and attitude and the most beautiful face. Size 8.
- A tall, pear shaped girl with a big wobbly bum and a tiny waist, small boobs and crossed front teeth. Sweetest personality. Size 10.
- An ex-stripper with a perfect pole dancing body and rippling muscles. Size 8.
- a tall, skinny, rhinestone covered beanpole with ass length cheap extensions and patchy fake tan. Size 4.
Every single girl was popular. Of the whole staff, two of us would have qualified to work in a strip club, the rest of us weren’t slim, or tanned, or toned, or short, or busty enough.
Men like variety. Sometimes guys would come in, and their mates would buy them a shot with one of the girls, and they would, blushing like beets, ask if they could please have the big/pale/redheaded girl instead of the one their friends picked, and sometimes they would say nothing because they didn’t want to embarrass themselves by revealing they actually liked the chick whose big wobbly stomach was on show.
Sex workers are so diverse. I know workers from 18-65 yrs, size 0-22, short, tall, skinny, fat, bad skin, short hair, no make-up, tacky, classy, tattoos, black, white, Asian, mixed race, trans, queer…
People are attracted to all kinds of people, therefore there are all kinds of people successfully doing sex work.
As a fat hooker I co-sign the general point of this post but object to the characterization of a size 12 as plus size.
A U.S. size 12, is an Australian 16, which isn’t stocked by most major brands, so according to department stores it’s ‘plus size’. But people’s definition of plus-size varies. I only labeled that one particular girl ‘plus size’, because she was very large and I was trying to identify that. She was over 6 foot, and big and curvy, she was probably a standard size 16 (AU), but seemed bigger because she was so tall. She was also gorgeous, she could easily have been a plus-size model if plus-size models weren’t actually size 12s (AU).
I agree with you though, the most common dress size in Australia is now a 14-16. (US 10-12). Which is considered ‘plus’ size by most brands and department stores. Which is completely ridiculous.
And I wouldn’t normally use the term, because it’s a bullshit term, but the anon used it, so I guess it stuck in my head. It was clumsy use of the word, my apologies.
theclevelandkid11 asked: How many times does a good bimbo like yourself Masterbate?
At least twice a day ;)
lol so true
The best use for a smart phone
For some reason the maid Consuela liked to clean the bathroom naked, not that Rick minded
I so need one of these
I so need this right now